We are a mother/daughter owned business.
What we really enjoy doing, is helping our brides vision their wedding day, for the look they want. Once we have helped our bride find her perfect gown, we then help in coordinating the bridesmaid dresses, moms dresses, right thru to the details and colors of the tuxedos, for the groom, groomsmen & dads.
We love what we do, and it shows.
- When shopping for your gown take a small group of 2 or 3 people. When you Say yes! bring everyone you want to be a part of your special day back and have a reveal appointment to show everyone.
- Pre pick bride maids dresses. Make an appointment with your girls and let them choose out of your pre-selected dresses. Then you get the look you want and so do they.
- Try on one of each shape/style in wedding gowns, then narrow it down to what you like the best and just try on your favorite shape/style. That way you are only trying on what you like and want. It will make the experience very enjoyable and STRESS FREE.
- When making decisions think about how it will look in your pictures. Remember that pictures are forever, you will see them every day. You don’t want to look back and wish it was different.
- Brides, give the moms a color or palette to stay in when searching for their dress. They like that!
- Don’t let anyone influence you to sway away from what you want. Remember, it’s your day not theirs! Just don’t be a super bride about it.
- Don’t take the budget (skimp) away from your wedding gown for something else. No one remembers table clothes and center pieces. Everyone will remember your wedding gown.
- Don’t forget it’s about the journey and should be a fun and wonderful experience to the first day of the rest of your life.